A string is a variable which stores a series of characters.
2. Give 3 examples of data considered as String.
3. What is an Integer Data Type?
Variable which stores whole numbers
4. Give 3 examples of data considered as Integer.
16 & 20 & 31
5. What is a Floating-point value?
A real number (that is, a number that can contain a fractional part). The following are floating-point numbers
6. Give 3 examples of data considered as Floating-point numbers.
7. What are the two values considered as Boolean Data Type?
True & False
8. What are the Composite Data Types?
Object & Array
Null & Undefined